Tuesday 6 March 2012

Visa's!!!

I got an email from Yummy Jobs (the agency that Disney use to recruit from the UK) which told me that I should be receiving my Welcome pack through the post soon! In the Welcome pack it gives us instructions of how to book our Visa appointments, I thought it would be easy, just ring up to book it, head down to London and back again, but it is so complicated and expensive! I have to ring up at a cost of £1.24 a minute, then pay a $140 fee, then choose an appointment, then pay another $35 fee, then pay for travel down to London which will be about £50, then pay £14 for them to send my passport back to me! Ends up at about £200! Plus there are a million different forms I have to fill in and loads of documents I need to take! Oh well, hopefully it will all be worth it in the end.

I can't wait to actually receive my official Disney job offer letter, I think it will start to make things feel a bit more real. I also managed to find a couple of other people doing Recreation. I only thought there was me and another girl but I have found another two people. None of us have any idea about what we will actually be doing over there, I just really want to know. I hope I get to be a slide operator in the water parks, I would love to do that, but I suppose I will enjoy whatever I get to do. Working in a hotel would also be great as it would be easier when my family come over to stay :)

Anyway I am still waiting to receive my Welcome pack, then I am going to get organising my Visa appointment. The cast hoodies should also be arriving in the next couple of weeks too! Can't wait to get mine. 91 days to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment