Monday 19 March 2012

I'm not a criminal :)

This last week has been quite hectic, after scheduling my Visa appointment, I still had quite a few things to do. Whilst at home over the weekend I paid my SEVIS fee, don't actually know what it is for :/, but it was $35 so about £22 which isn't that bad. I then had to print out the confirmation of this so I can take it to my Visa appointment. It then had to fill out my Visa application online, it was so stressful and annoying. I had to take a passport type picture for it but I couldn't take a decent one so had to just use a really bad one! I hope the picture doesn't actually end up on the Visa in my passport! Anyway, I then had to pretty much answer questions about my whole life, it also asked me if I had ever kidnapped a child or made a child into a soldier, I'm really not that weird!! The page also kept freezing so I had to wait ages, then when it asked me for my work history, it only let me put 2 jobs in! Anyway I finally got it done and printed out the confirmation that I also need to take to the embassy with me. There's so much paper work, I bet I forget to take something.




Now all I need to do is pay my program assessment fee which is $100 and get medical insurance which is £100 again :( Hopefully I can get these paid soon though so I'm all ready to go! I really can't wait for the hot weather, so cold in England. I also got my CRB check back, which says I'm not a criminal!!! Obviously I knew that though haha. I also need to go shopping for some Summer clothes! Its just an excuse to go shopping haha. Also found out the Hoodies should be here by the 22nd! So only a few days away :)

Only 78 days to go until I go to Disney!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment