Tuesday 12 June 2012

Crazy times!

So trying to remember what I have done since I last posted.

On friday as I said we were going to the Magic Kingdom, when we tried to get in they were refusing entry because our park passes weren't activated? But they eventually let us in. We first went to the Haunted Mansion then to the Country Bear Jamboree haha, we then headed to Splash Mountain but it had started to rain so we wouldn't be able to dry off after it, then Thunder Mountain had a 60 minute wait so we skipped that too. We just ended up on Lilo and Stitch and Buzz Lightyear before getting food and heading to watch Wishes. The Magic, Memories and Me was on first and that was good, different to last year when I was here but it was good, then as always Wishes was amazing, got so many good pictures. It was raining but we weren't bothered haha. We then headed home.

On Saturday I was back at Disney University for training. It was rather boring, just sat on a computer all day doing E-learning, I nearly fell asleep in the Morning cos I was so tired. We managed to finish at about half 3ish instead of 5 so I wasn't complaining. As I was clocking out I got a text to say that people were heading to Downtown Disney to meet Lauren and Leanne cos they had been training there. I met Kirsty at the Downtown bus stop and we had a wander before the heavens opened and there was some awful rain and a storm right above us. In the end we decided to head to Planet Hollywood where they seated us straight away. I had Pasta which was very nice and drank Pink Lemonade which I think I may have become a bit obsessed with. We then headed to Walgreens, I think. Got some food and stuff then headed home.

Yesterday (Sunday) we all went to Hollywood studios! One of my favourite parks. We went straight to queue for Rock n Rollercoaster, took about 70 mins but its worth the wait. I was so nervous about it but it was just as good as I remember. Still one of my favourite rides. We then looked at Tower of Terror but it was like 2 hours wait I think? So we gave that a miss, I wouldn't have gone on it anyway cos I really don't like it haha. I can't really remember the order of stuff after that but we wanted to go on Toy Story 3 but it was a 2 hour wait and fast passes had run out. We watched the Little Mermaid Show and The Muppets 3D and we also had fast passes for Star tours so we did that too. I twas the last day of star wars weekend so it was quite busy! We also ate at Pizza Planet! Always wanted to eat there, it was yummy. We then started to head over to watch Fantasmic but as we stopped to buy sweets the heavens opened again and there was an electric storm, apparently there was 18,000 lightening strikes in 1 hour, it was horrible and scary. So obviously Fantasmic was cancelled so we made a run for it and got soaked. We luckily just caught the bus in time but we were dripping wet, it was quite funny though. We got in and got to bed.

Today I was training again but at Pop Century, because I am supposed to be training for the rest of the week in Caribbean beach I was a bit confused. It was quite boring again. But then I got to go on a tour of the Brand new Art of Animation resort which opened last week cos I could be working there too! It was amazing, its so good. After training I went to costuming to get my costumes, they hardly had any recreation stuff left so only managed to get one small shirt, 3 large shorts and 3 medium swimsuits. Don't know why I need a swimsuit when I'm not by a pool but never mind. Leanne had also bought me some trainers from Walmart which was very nice of her, they fit perfect aswell. Then we went to Epcot tonight, only managed to go on the ride in the big ball haha then went to the Rose and Crown to get a drink then watch Illuminations which was good. Now I am sat in my room, need to go to bed because I have training early again tomorrow! Yay. I will try and post again soon!
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment