Monday 27 February 2012

99 days!

So it is 99 days until I jet off to Florida :) Feels weird now that my countdown widget on my phone is only showing two numbers instead of three, its getting closer and closer. This time in 99 days I will be sat on the place about to take off :) I am flying with Virgin, cos i'm cool and a member of their flying club so used up some miles haha, made the price cheaper. I fly at 11am on 5th June from Manchester, so gonna have to be an early morning to get to the Airport, takes about an hour and a half from where I live. 

We are also all still waiting on our Disney Welcome packs and people are starting to panic because they contain our Visa petitions and apparently the American Embassy aren't giving out any J1 Visa's until the Olympics are over or something :/ which would be a big problem cos I need a Visa to get to America. Hopefully the packs will come soon and everything will be fine, I'm sure it will be anyway.

Also waiting for my hoodie to arrive :) I got a navy blue one and they are going to be sent out after the online shops closes which is on Thursday :) Probably won't take it off once I get it haha.

Anyway this was just a little random update, 99 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment