Thursday 23 February 2012

Disney Welcome Email!


Today I received my Disney Welcome email!

Dear Daisy, We are excited that you will be a part of the Disney International Programmes at the Walt Disney World resort!

The email also gave me a few different passwords and usernames to on to the website to pay my housing fee and to see if I am eligible for the room mate matching system. I don't think people from the UK are eligible as I think we just get put in an apartment automatically once we get there. Also because I am under 21, I will be put in a "wellness" apartment, which means no alcohol is allowed on the premises or I will be in big trouble and probably lose my job! It will probably do me good not drinking for 3 months though haha.

I have also added the picture that was on the email. I'm starting to get really excited about the whole thing now :) Only 103 days to go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment