Thursday 23 February 2012

My First Post :)

I decided to create this blog mainly so that I can write down all the different things I do whilst in America so I can remember what I did but also so that anyone that is interested in what I'm doing can have a look.


I know it is a bit early because it is only February and I don't go til June, but I got bored and thought I might as well make at least one post about what I have done so far to prepare for the programme and stuff.


At the moment I have my flights to Florida booked, only cost about £500 so not too bad. I also paid for my CRB check just to prove that I'm not a criminal or anything haha. Now I am just waiting for my Disney welcome pack to come in the post. I was told it would come in February but apparently they aren't coming for another couple of weeks now. Once I get this I will be booking my Visa appointment at the American Embassy in London, which will cost a bomb to get down there and involve a lot of waiting around to get my interview. I then have to get medical and travel insurance and pay a $100 programme assessment fee, don't really understand what thats for :/. 


I have also just bought a Disney cast member hoodie that a few of the other girls designed :) It looks quite cool and everyone will be wearing them so I thought I would get one as well. Other than that there isn't much going on at the moment, just waiting to get the Disney packs in the post then I can sort out the next lot of things I need to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment