Wednesday 18 April 2012

7 weeks!

I really need to start posting on here a bit more, but I have been enjoying my time off Uni too much, but now I am back in the lovely town of Preston so I thought I would write a post because I'm bored of Uni work!

Over the last week not much has happened except from getting my passport back from the embassy. It took a week to get back to me but that was because of the Easter weekend. I thought the Visa would be an actual page in my passport but its just like a sticker stuck on one of the pages :/ My picture is disgusting! It's a right mugshot, I look like a criminal haha. I've put a picture below.


Now that I have my Visa sorted its starting to feel a bit more real but it still feels like its ages away but its only 48 days! Just under 7 weeks! Its gonna come around so fast. I have also started doing a bit of summer shopping cos Im gonna need to take a lot of clothes, even though I will probably buy a lot out there. Now all I have left to do is my medical insurance and programme assessment fee which I will do this weekend when I go back home :) I think I might also need to buy a suitcase, I already have a biggish one but I think Im gonna need a much bigger one with all the clothes Im gonna take, I'll also need room to bring the stuff I buy out there back with me so I think I'll have a look for a bigger suitcase.

Looking at the miserable weather outside makes me really excited for all the sun, only 48 days left!!


No comments:

Post a Comment