Monday 30 April 2012

5 weeks to go!

I cant believe its only 5 weeks til I go! Its gone so quick, only seems like yesterday when I first found out I had been accepted onto the programme. I thought I would use this post to write down the different things that I am excited about and nervous about! Just because I am bored and I have so many things that I keep thinking about so thought it would be quite good to write them down :)

Excited for-
The sunny weather and the warm rain!
Trying some of the amazing food in the restaurants over there.
Pancakes at IHOP!
Shopping at the Malls and clothes and things being much cheaper!
Getting to spend more than just one day in the Disney parks
Going to Universal again
Being in Florida for my Birthday
Just basically living in America!

Nervous for-
Having to leave all my friends and family for 3 months!
Saying goodbye to my boyfriend :(
The plane journey there on my own with no family.
Moving into the apartment with randomers!
Getting to my first day at work
Getting homesick and missing everyone
Spending all my money when I need to save it!

Hopefully I will be fine once I get there and Im sure everyone else is feeling the same as me! I still have so much to do! Still need to buy a suitcase and get all my money sorted! Anyway this was a random post but its only 36 days to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment