Wednesday 4 July 2012

....

Soo, from my last post I am now onto Friday last week which was the 29th June. I had a 3.45pm-12.15am shift, my first night shift! I had a nice lie in in the morning after my two horrible morning shifts. I then got ready for work and got the bus. The shift wasn't actually that bad, and it was really busy in the arcade as people were getting back from the parks and stuff. It flew by and I got home around 1am because the buses are awful! Then on Saturday I had a lie in again then headed to the pool with Lauren and we saw Lou down there so we just did a bit of sunbathing, it was so hot though. After a couple of hours I went back in and got ready for work, I had got a bit darker though so I was happy. My shift was 5pm-10pm which is an easy shift, it was quite busy again so it went by quickly.

Then Sunday was the first of July, can't believe how quick the time goes here! I was back on the Marina on the dock. It was so hot and busy so I was outside the whole day and got so sweaty, it was gross. When I got back I got straight in the shower! I then needed some bits so decided to go to Walgreens cos everyone else was at work. When I got back I just watched some stuff on youtube then went to bed.

Yesterday (Monday) I was on the dock again, and it was hot again. I was looking forward to finishing because Me and Kirsty had planned to go to Beaches and Cream to get the Kitchen Sink. It is at the Yacht and Beach Club which is a deluxe hotel, it is so nice, I would love to be able to stay there but it is so expensive! Me, Kirsty, Claire and two of Kirsty's flat mates went down there at around 8ish. We had to wait around 45 minutes to get a tables then we got the Kitchen Sink! It has like 24 scoops of every flavour ice cream, all the toppings, every flavour sauce and a whole can of whipped cream! It was so good. The 5 of us couldn't finish it though and it is supposed to serve 4 people! Then we had a walk round Boardwalk but because it was late everywhere was closing. We then sat by one of the small pools and chilled for a bit before heading back at half 12ish.

Today I was on 5pm-10pm again, I was planning on going to the pool again but I needed to do washing as I had run out of underwear! It takes like 2 hours to wash and dry stuff, so annoying. I then had to get ready for work. The shift went by so quick because it was busy again! Now I am sat in my apartment. I have the next 2 days off and think I am going to Premium outlets tomorrow then Typhoon Lagoon with Kirsty on Thursday!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment