Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ooops

Oooops, I thought it had only been a few days since I last posted but it has turned out to be like over a week. So last time I posted was my social security appointment, since then time has gone rather fast!

On the Saturday (23rd) I was on the Marina as Docker. I can't remember much but I think it was quite bad weather as we had the Tropical storm around us. Then that night Me and Kirsty went to watch Brave! The new pixar film which is Scottish, it was so good and really funny. We did it as a dine in movie so we got drinks and food while the film was on. Bit strange trying to watch a movie and eat at the same time with 3D glasses on! We got home at around 1ish I think and went to bed. Then on the Sunday I was on the Marina again but as Cashier. It was raining all day and at around 1pm we were told to close the Marina and I got sent home! Yayyy. Was so good being able to just go and chill in my apartment although I missed out on 4 hours pay, oh well. I think I did something that night but I really cant remember haha!

On the Monday and Tuesday I was off. On the Monday I was planning to go to Epcot with Lauren and Julia but then remembered I needed to go to Costuming to get my arcade costumes! So me Lauren and Becky went over there before we went back to the apartments and Me, Lauren and Julia went to Epcot! We did Mission Space - Green and I think I need to man up and do the Orange one cos the Green isn't even bad! (The Orange is the more intense one!) We then went over to the Nemo bit and did the Nemo ride and Turtle Talk with Crush, it was so cute! Then we were very hungry so we went to the China pavillion and found out we don't get discount after 6pm and it was like 6.30pm :( so we went to Mexico instead and got some Nacho's which were very nice. We then had a wander round and got Funnel Cake before watching Illuminations which is so cute, then we headed home. On the Tuesday Me and Kirsty decided to go to the Florida Mall, bad idea! I spent like $200 on a cardigan from Hollister, some joggers and a tshirt from Aero, Chanel perfume and some MAC make up! We got back quite late then decided to go to premium outlets too! Was a good day of shopping!

On Wednesday I had to be at Pop Century for 6.30am! Luckily my trainer gave me a lift so I didn't have to worry about buses! I was so tired all day, and my feet were killing cos all you can do is just stand there and make sure everything is ok! When I got back from work at 4pmish I went to meet Kirsty at the Pool then we went up to her apartment to see Leanne and we just chatted for a bit. They decided to go to Hooters but cos I was in at 6.30am again on Thursday I decided to go home to bed haha. Thursday was horrible, I had to be up at 4am and the buses were a nightmare! I had to order a bus because they don't run at that time in the morning, stupid! I ended up on a minibus which was annoying, again it was boring but I was at Art of Animation this time, which is the brand new hotel. I finished at 3pm and got home at around 4ish again. I downloaded Netflix and watched No Strings Attached which was a really good film. I then went to bed.

I am off to work now but will post about the recent days when I get back! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment