Friday 13 July 2012

Sooo excited :)

So last Wednesday was the 4th of Julyyyy! I really wanted to go and see some fireworks but that never happened sadly :(. During the day I had a wander to the premium outlets, it was quite busy with it being a bank holiday. The sales were good though! I bought 2 tops and some flip flops from American Eagle, then I got a purse from Juicy Couture! I love those purses. I then had a wander back to my apartment and Me and Kirsty planned to go to Downtown Disney for some food, we went to T-Rex and Lauren joined us after work. I got a steak, wasn't that great tbh, didn't taste of much! Then we also met Leanne at 11pm when she finished work and just had a wander around before getting the bus home.

On the Thursday Me and Kirsty went to Typhoon Lagoon! I had never been before so it was a good day. We went on most of the slides and they were quite good. We also did the Shark Reef where you can swim with stingrays and sharks and tropical fish, it was scary but quite cool! The wave pool there is so dangerous! The waves are huge and I nearly drowned twice cos they hit you so hard. To top off the day we got a sand pale, a bucket full of ice cream and we finished it, it was really good. We then headed home around 8pm to go and see Leanne cos she had finished work. We were going to head to Applebees for food but Leanne didn't feel well so we ordered in instead, from domino's as usual haha! The BBQ chicken pizza is amazing!

The Friday I was doing an Arcade closing which is 3.45pm til 12.15am. I don't mind those shifts but they are a bit boring. I don't remember what I did in the morning before my shift, think I just slept! Then on the Saturday I was in 8.30am til 5pm so I had like 3 hours sleep between the 2 shifts! I was shattered. After my shift on the Saturday I decided to do the dreaded Walmart trip. I was in and out in half an hour so it worked out quite well! Then I just watched a film before going to bed. I watched The Rebound, its really good.

I was back at the Marina again on Sunday working on the dock, I get so sweaty and gross doing these shifts, its minging. The shifts do go by quite quick though. I don't think I did anything on the night time, think I just stayed in and chilled! On the Monday I had another closing shift, wasn't too bad tbh! Nothing exciting. Had the same shift on the Tuesday but in the Morning I went to Applebees with Kirsty, Lauren and Leanne. The food was quite good and its really cheap! I then caught the bus to work while they all went to Walgreens.

Wednesday and Thursday were my days off! Yayyy. On Weds Kirsty was also off so we decided to go to Magic Kingdom but swing by Cast Connections first. It sells damaged stuff that can't be sold in shops then sells last years discounted stuff too. Its really good! By the time we got to Magic Kingdom, it was like 5pm. We were starving so we went to Cosmin Rays and met Lou on the way. After food we had a wander around and went to dance with Stitch, Chip and Dale haha. It was really cute haha. Was good fun. We then went on the Speedway ride before heading back cos Kirsty and Lou were gonna go out for drinks. Then on Thurs I just went to chill by the pool with Lauren after a nice lie in! I thought I had tanned really well until I had a shower a few hours later and realised I had burnt half my face, my thighs and my boobs! Oh well, hopefully it will turn brown! Then at night me and Leanne went to Downtown Disney, visited Lauren at work and went for Fish and Chips! Actual British fish and chips!!! It was sooo good. We then had a wander through World of Disney and I bought a photoframe, then we met Lauren at Midnight when she finished work and got a lift with her friend home. We then just went to sit in Kirsty and Leannes apartment and ordered Pizza! It was a good laugh.

Anyway today I have work again! Will post again soon! Don't wanna leave this place!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment