Monday 4 June 2012

Tomorroww!

So tomorrow I fly to Florida! I can't believe how quick it has come around, its quite scary. Last weekend I had a bit of a leaving party with all my friends, it was a good laugh and we had plenty of drink for my last night out before my 3 month detox! Haha. It was nice for us all to be out together because everyone is so busy and we never get to all go out together any more :( It was a good night though. Then this weekend just gone was mine and my boyfriends 2 year anniversary so we went out for a meal, I thought I would cry all the way through it but I was actually fine! It was a nice night together :)

Then last night my friends came round again to say goodbye, we just got chinese and had some drinks so it was nice. I cried haha, and a couple of others did too which we ended up laughing at cos its not like I'm dying or anything haha. Then today my grandparents came round for lunch which was nice, then they said goodbye. My mum also decided that she wanted to repack my suitcase, but she made an absolute mess out of it cos it wouldn't all fit back in! So then we had to take a trip to buy a bigger suitcase. I don't mind, its got Daisy's on it and its much better. So now I have repacked, still quite a tight squeeze though! Just the odd bit left to go in.

I have also now checked in online and in the process of arranging to meet people at the airport! I am going to my boyfriends tonight though and I bet I end up crying when I say goodbye haha. I'm such an emotional wreck sometimes. I won't be able to sleep tonight either, will just be so nervous but also excited. I'm gonna have to get up at around 6am to set off at 7am to get to Manchester for 8.30am for the flight at 11am haha. Gonna be a busy day but I am actually looking forward to the flight just to relax haha.

Anyway I'm gonna finish packing and getting organised so my next post will be when I am in Florida!!!
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment