Tuesday 22 May 2012

2 weeks :)

Sooo it is now only 2 weeks until I get to Florida. Time is going so fast I can't believe it. Like every morning I wake up with butterflies cos Im so nervous but also quite excited! I have finally emptied my uni room so I have been able to start packing my suitcase for Florida, I thought I had loads of clothes but I actually don't so I think Im gonna have to go shopping for some more! Haha. There are so many things that I need to remember to pack! Like all my toilettries and business wear for traditions and all sorts haha! I just keep getting the odd thought about something I need to remember, then I forget about it. I also just found out that I have "graduation" at the end of my programme so I need to take a formal dress.

Eeee cannot believe its only 2 weeks away! Still doesn't feel real though, so many emotions going through my head right now! Just gonna miss so many people! I have also now paid for my travel insurance and ordered a Caxton card for when I get there :) Thought I would add a couple more pics that I like :)

I LOVE LOTSO SO MUCH!


No comments:

Post a Comment