Wednesday 28 March 2012

Hoodies

When I got home from Uni on Friday, there was a lovely package waiting for me! I knew it was my Cast Member hoodie because a lot of other people had already got theirs. I was a bit nervous about opening because I ordered a size Medium because I didn't want it to be too small but then I was worrying a Medium would be too big! Anyway when I opened it, the hoodie looked really wide so I panicked a bit. Anyway when I tried it on it wasn't too bad, not too big and not too small so it was fine. I ordered it in a Navy colour as well and it is a very dark navy because it looks like its black! Oh well, the design shows up really well on the dark colours so I don't mind :) I'm really happy with it but now I'm too scared to wear it in case I ruin it! Haha. Ive uploaded a couple of pictures of it below.



My visa appointment is also a week today! Quite scared! My mum and sister are now coming down to London with me, so it shouldn't be too bad, I hope I don't have to wait ages in the embassy because I want some time to go shopping as spend some time with my mum and sister rather than just meeting them at the station or something. Some people have said they have been in and out the embassy in an hour but some others have been in there for about 4 hours! A lot of people have interviews on the same day as me so I am betting that I am in there a while!

69 Days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment