Wednesday 21 March 2012

Not long now :)

Im really really bored sat in my room at Uni, so thought I'd do a little post. It is now 76 days until I fly to America which is the exact number of days I will be spending out there :) Now that I have done most of the preperation I am just really excited to get out there. I love the American way of life so much. I've only been to Florida once last August for two weeks but I just loved it. I loved the way everything is so big and branded, even though thats probably a bad thing but I just love how it is so much different to the UK. I also love the weather, obviously. The sun is so nice and I even like the rain over there cos it cools you down and the sun goes in for a while :)

I'm also excited to do everything that I didn't do last time, like some of the rides we had to miss out cos we had such busy days. I'd like to go back to do that but I would NEVER EVER go back on Tower of Terror, no one will ever get me back on that ride, it was the worst feeling ever, I can't stand freefall!

I would love to be able to go and see some more of the shows and parades again, I think they are so good. I love the Cinderella castle at night with the lights and the fireworks, I can't wait to see it again. I just love Disney haha. Anyway this was just a little post cos I was bored :) 76 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment